This website is a personal site written and edited by me. This site accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this site. That content, advertising space or post may not always be identified as paid or sponsored content. You should assume all links and banners are ads.
The owner(s) of this site is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog/website receives compensation for our posts and content, or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this site are purely the webmasters’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
This website may contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content may not always be identified.
Acceptable Use Policy
faveable provides a platform to discover and collect cool stuff. To keep faveable running smoothly for all of our Users, you agree that you will use the Service only in a manner consistent with the following Acceptable Use Policy.
You agree not to post User Content that:
- is sexually explicit or pornographic;
- creates a risk of harm, loss, physical or mental injury, emotional distress, death, disability, disfigurement, or physical or mental illness to yourself, to any other person, or to any animal;
- may create a risk of any other loss or damage to any person or property;
- seeks to harm or exploit children by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable details or otherwise;
- violates, or encourages any conduct that violates laws or regulations;
- contains any information or content we deem to be hateful, violent, harmful, abusive, racially or ethnically offensive, defamatory, infringing, invasive of personal privacy or publicity rights, harassing, humiliating to other people (publicly or otherwise), libelous, threatening, profane, or otherwise objectionable;
- contains any information or content that is illegal (including, without limitation, the disclosure of insider information under securities law or of another party's trade secrets);
- infringes any third party's Intellectual Property Rights, privacy rights, publicity rights, or other personal or proprietary rights;
- contains any information or content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships; or
- is fraudulent, false, misleading, or deceptive.
You agree not to engage in any of the following prohibited activities:
- Use, display, mirror or frame the Service, any individual element within the Service, the faveable name, trademark, logo or other proprietary information, or the layout and design of any page, without our express written consent;
- Access, tamper with, or use non-public areas of the Service, our computer systems, or the technical delivery systems of our providers;
- Attempt to probe, scan, or test the vulnerability of any faveable system or network or breach any security or authentication measures;
- Avoid, bypass, remove, deactivate, impair, descramble or otherwise circumvent any technological measure implemented by faveable or any of our providers or any other third party (including another user) to protect the Services or faveable Content;
- Attempt to access or search the Services, User Content or faveable Content or scrape or download User Content or faveable Content from the Services, or otherwise use, upload content to, or create new links, reposts, or referrals in the Service through the use of any engine, software, tool, agent, device or mechanism (including automated scripts, spiders, robots, crawlers, data mining tools or the like) other than the software and/or search agents provided by faveable or other generally available third party web browsers;
- Send any unsolicited or unauthorized spam and spam comments on posts, advertising messages, promotional materials, email, junk mail, chain letters or other form of solicitation;
- Except for use of a "No Fave" instruction, use any meta tags or other hidden text or metadata utilizing a faveable or faveable trademark, logo, URL, or product name without faveable's express written consent;
- Use the Service for any commercial purpose or the benefit of any third party, except as otherwise explicitly permitted for you by faveable or in any manner not permitted by the Terms;
- Use faveable user information to forge any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any email or newsgroup posting, or in any way use the Services to send altered, deceptive or false source-identifying information;
- Attempt to decipher, decompile, disassemble or reverse engineer any of the software used to provide the Services;
- Interfere with, or attempt to interfere with, the access of any user, host or network, including, without limitation, sending a virus, overloading, flooding, spamming, or mail-bombing the Services;
- Collect or store any personally identifiable information from the Services from other users of the Services without their express permission;
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
- Violate any applicable law or regulation;
- Request, collect or store username, password, token or any other account authentication information from other users; or
- Encourage or enable any other individual to do any of the activities prohibited in this Acceptable Use Policy.
faveable reserves the right, but is not obligated, to remove any User Content for any reason or for no reason, including User Content that faveable believes violates this Acceptable Use Policy or its Terms of Service. faveable may also permanently or temporarily terminate or suspend a User account without notice and liability for any reason, including if, in faveable's sole determination, a User violates any provision of this Acceptable Use Policy, our Terms of Service or for no reason.